https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/201/ and download it.
2. Install the add-on and restart Firefox by clicking the restart button on the add-ons window.
3. After that, go to a page where there are plenty of images.
4. Right click on the page and choose "downTHEMall" from the pop up menu.
5. Then click on the "links on this page" button.
6. Click on the links of the images that you want to save.
7. Choose a place on your hard disk where the images should be saved.
8. Click on "Start Download".
9. You should find your image download in the location you chose.
Don't Forget to Leave your Comment. I hope can helps...
Read This How To Make StartUp WinXP Faster